NDSU Langdon Research Extension Center 9280 107th Ave NE, Langdon, North Dakota 58249
Exciting demonstration day focused entirely on no-till seeding systems. ACE Advisors Duane Ingerson and Ben Johnson will be on site to answer all your questions and perform the demo! See the SeedMaster in action in North Dakota!
8:30am-12:00pm Bus Tour to Cover Crop Sites
Noon - A Catered Lunch is Provided
1:00pm-2:30pm Speakers and Topics
- Naeem Kalwar: Cover Crop Sites Soil Results
- Craig Brumbaugh: Cover Mixes and their Effects on Soil Health
- Brad Brummond & Justin Zahradka: Walsh County Cover Crop Systems in Action
- Brenyn Hardy: Improving Water Quality with Conservation Practices
- Anitha Chirumamilla: Cover Crops to Suppress Weeds
2:30pm-3:45pm No-Till Planting Demos
- Seed Company Representatives
- Equipment Company Representatives
Morning Coffee, Doughnuts & Noon Meal Compliments of the Cavalier County Soil Conservation District!
Please RSVP to Kathy Jordan at 701-256-2484 or Kathy.Jordan@nd.nacdnet.ne
Door Prize is a 40 bushel Tote of Foundation Seed!